Class Teacher + Maths Mastery Subject Lead
We have an amazing opportunity for an outstanding class teacher to join our Year 4 team and to be the subject lead in Maths Mastery across our popular, inclusive Church academy.
St Paul’s is a thriving and vibrant primary academy educating approximately 700 children. We are an inclusive church school and a part of the Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust. We have a progressive and dynamic approach to teaching and learning and we aim to recruit high calibre staff who are committed to achieving the highest standards. The successful candidate must be forward thinking and have the ability to contribute to the future planning of the school.
You will need:
- A high level of classroom expertise
- To provide strong subject leadership in Mathematics
- To ensure the delivery of outstanding Maths Mastery lessons
- To have a strong passion for transforming Mathematics education
- Leadership and mentoring skills to drive the programme forward
- Sufficient expertise to model best practice and inspire colleagues
- Strong organisational skills to manage the mastery programme internally
- A growth mindset – setting high expectations for staff and students alike – with the belief everyone can succeed at Mathematics
In return we will offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A significant part in the continuing development of our academy
- A friendly, exciting, diverse and welcoming environment to all
Come and join our dedicated professional team!
The post will be paid on the Teacher Pay Range + TLR2b.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
The academy has a commitment to equality and diversity and encourages recruits from a diverse background to apply.
Please complete an application form and email it to Dominique Lewis, Head of Administration at email@example.com. Unfortunately, CV's will not be considered.
Closing date: Friday 27th November 2020 at 9am
Interview date: Thursday 3rd December 2020