St Paul’s is a thriving and vibrant primary academy educating approximately 700 children. We are an inclusive church school and a part of the Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust. We have a progressive and dynamic approach to teaching and learning and we aim to recruit high calibre staff who are committed to achieving the highest standards. The successful candidate must also be forward thinking and have the ability to contribute to the future planning of the school.
We are currently looking to appoint enthusiastic teachers in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 for September 2018. Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
You will need:
- A high level of classroom expertise
- A track record of good or better teaching
- A sound understanding of the curriculum
- Teaching and learning approaches that have high impact on pupils vulnerable to underachieving
- The ability to work in partnership with staff, pupils and parents
- Willing to work within a church school ethos
- To bring vision and commitment to working within a fast paced environment in our popular and oversubscribed school.
In return we will offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A significant part in the continuing development of our school
- A friendly, exciting, diverse and welcoming environment to all
- Children who love coming to school and are keen to learn
- NQT mentoring package
Come and join our dedicated professional team!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
All candidates are encouraged to arrange a visit prior to applying or if you need any further information please contact the HR Manager.
Please complete and return an application form attached below and return to our HR Manager at email@example.com.
Deadline: Thursday 3rd May at 9.00am
Interview date: Thursday 10th May