St Paul's CE Academy Nursery
1. All those who have expressed an interest in the nursery are invited to have a show round the nursery.
2. An admission pack is handed out, completed and returned to nursery at the end of being shown round.
3. The admission packs are then processed onto our waiting list.
4. Once a month the nursery manager goes through the waiting list, allocating spaces available, a month prior to the requested start date.
5. This is completed by using a ‘first come first serve basis’, based on the date the admissions pack is returned.
6. Parent’s/Carer’s are then informed via telephone of the spaces we can offer.
7. Once a verbal agreement has been made, the nursery manager will book families in for an Initial Visit, set the child’s settling in session and start date as well as putting that conversation into writing, emailing a confirmation.
8. During the Initial Visit, information about the child and the nursery are shared and any questions can be answered.
9. The child and their family/carers are then welcomed into the nursery for the settling in session (please see ‘settling in’ tab for more information on this).
We do our upmost to accommodate all children, however if we are unable to meet requests in our admissions process, children will remain on the waiting list and be notified when a space becomes available.