St Paul’s is a thriving and vibrant primary academy educating approximately 650 children, including our nursery. We are an inclusive church school, which is part of the Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust.
Within a Christian environment, we aim to provide a beacon of light to guide children on their journey through life, equipping them with the values, which will lay the foundations for future development.
Every adult is committed to being inspirational; sharing their knowledge, interest and passions; creating life-long learners who are confident exploring, navigating and developing their understanding of the world around them.
We aim to recruit high calibre staff who are committed to achieving the highest standards. The successful candidate must also be reflective and have the ability to contribute to the school’s journey towards Outstanding.
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher for a fixed term position for Terms 3-6 starting January 2024.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
• A high level of classroom expertise
• A track record of good or better teaching or has evidence of good, or better placement as part of their teacher training
• A secure understanding of the curriculum
• Teaching and learning approaches that have high impact on pupils vulnerable to underachieving
• The ability to work in partnership with staff, pupils and parents
• Willingness to work within a church school ethos
• High expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• An awareness of the need to be reflective in all areas.
• Commitment to contribute to the wider curriculum and offering enrichment opportunities to all.
• Effectively promotes and develops the vision, aims, culture and ethos of the school
• The ability to create an inspirational learning environment
• a passion for making learning experiences exciting, memorable and engaging for all
We can offer you:
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• A welcoming and supportive team
• A significant part in the continuing development of our school
• A friendly, exciting, diverse and welcoming environment
• Children who love coming to school and are keen to learn
• An ECT mentoring package
• Membership of a strong and supportive Academy Trust.
• A school with a history of strong academic results
Come and join our dedicated professional team!
Closing date: 4 October 2023 @ 9a.m.
Interviews: 10 October 2023
Email completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org