St Paul’s CE Academy is looking for a lunchtime Midday Supervisory Assistant to
join their team of dedicated staff.
The role is to assist with the lunchtime period at the academy, supervising and
taking care of the children in the dining hall and on the playground or field.
· be an enthusiastic team player
· supervise structured games during playtime
· ensure the safety, general welfare and behaviour management of pupils
· carry out minor first aid as required
We can offer you:
· first aid training
· staff benefits and pension
· 5 hours per week
· 12.00-1.00pm or 12.15-1.15pm
· Term-time only
· Single Status pay scale, Grade 1 £18,333 per annum, pro-rata
Application Deadline :25 May 2022 @9a.m.
Please complete the application form and email back to the Office Manager at email@example.com