We have a vacancy available for a part time Receptionist to join our popular, inclusive Church academy starting immediately.
We are seeking to appoint a conscientious, approachable, professional and highly motivated Receptionist to work within our busy academy office. You will provide a warm and welcoming reception to all visitors and pupils as well as day to day administration support.
We are looking for someone who:
• Understands that matters relating to children’s safety and wellbeing are paramount.
• Has a warm and welcoming manner.
• Has the ability to communicate in a calm, efficient and professional manner with children,
parents and visitors both in person and on the telephone.
• Has the ability to work with multiple interruptions and as part of a team.
• Is organised and works well under pressure.
• Has the ability to deal with matters of confidentiality with sensitivity and discretion.
• Will carry out first aid as required.
The position is permanent, term-time only, 15 hours per week 1pm-4pm, Single Status Grade 3 scale point 7, £18,562 per annum, pro rata.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our positive and motivated team here at St Paul’s.
To apply please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com Unfortunately, CV's will not be considered.
Closing date: 22.10.21 at 9am
Interview date: 03.11.2021