Academy Priorities 2021-22
- To prioritise, identifying gaps and re-establishing good progress in Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Phonics and Maths. (Recovery)
- Outcomes (impact) are in line with or exceeding national expectation for all groups of pupils.
- Ensure that work is coherently planned and sequenced towards the gaining of knowledge, and skills, taking into account lost learning of pupils. (Recovery)
- Continue to ensure that Wave 1 teaching and provision meets the specific learning needs of the identified SENd children.
- Ensure that an enriched and ambitious curriculum are securely embedded across the academy.
- Strengthen and develop the role of middle, subject leaders and support staff to contribute more effectively to teaching and learning through professional development.
- Diversity and equality are embedded in all aspects of academy life.
- To continue to reflect and action points raised by staff around well-being.