Academy Priorities 2020-21
- To establish effective and supportive transition for all stakeholders to return to school safely, considering their mental health and well-being, from September 2020. (Recovery)
- To prioritise, identifying gaps and re-establishing good progress in Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Phonics and Maths. (Recovery)
- Ensure that work is coherently planned and sequenced towards the gaining of knowledge, and skills, taking into account lost learning of pupils. (Recovery)
- Outcomes (impact) are in line with or exceeding national expectation for all groups of pupils.
- Continue to ensure that Wave 1 teaching and provision meets the specific learning needs of the identified SEND children.
- Develop and enrich an ambitious curriculum so that the intent and implementation are securely embedded across the academy.
- Strengthen and develop the role of middle and subject leaders to contribute more to effective teaching and learning.
- Diversity and equality are embedded in all aspects of academy life.