As a Church of England school, we are fortunate to have a worship council that help with the day-to-day running of collective worship throughout the academy. The Worship council are elected by their classmates and consist of 9 children from Year 4 through to Year 6.
The worship council have a variety of jobs that include:
- Helping to set up and lead worship. There are lots of different jobs that form a part of this role including running the PA and leading the prayer.
- Meeting with the RE and Worship leads to deliver an evaluation on collective worship.
- Suggesting and planning future collective worship events.
We have lots of future plans for worship as well. These include:
- Making the new "How you can tell we are a church school" book.
- Updating the school RE and worship display
- Run the prayer garden at break and lunchtimes